Back to list
90's Luxury Eyeglasses
|Color||gold / silver|
How do I find the right frame size?
- fine vintage CARTIER eyeglasses from the late 1990's
- Deimios = model of the Cartier 'Thin Rim' Collection
- flexible lightweight frame (1st class wearing comfort)
- precious & timeless design in LARGE size 54-21, 140
- unworn rarity incl. orig. Cartier packing (case, cloth)
- NO retro eyewear, but a 20 years old Cartier Original
Cartier, famous in the pure luxury segment, stands for sinfully expensive jewelry & accessories. The list of famous Cartier-sunglasses lovers is endless. Our collection of old vintage Cartier luxury eyewear includes, for example, the legendary 1983 Vendome Santos glasses as featured in a James Bond film and the exquisite Cartier wood frame glasses.Cartier
The jeweller of kings and the king of jewellers.Read the full story.