Back to list
Original Yoko Ono Shades Gold
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||40 - gold|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- mod. 5620: vintage Porsche sunglasses by Carrera Design
- huge shades, made for a flashy appearance (eye-catcher)
- worn by Yoko Ono ("Rolling Stone" magazine cover, 1981)
- thus, worldwide well-known as original 'Yoko Ono shades'
- originally produced as 'sports glasses' (polarized shades)
- meanwhile, worn by many celebs (Madonna, Will.i.am ...)
- original unworn 1980's rarity (comes with orig. packing)
Porsche sunglasses are a real synonym of 80’s fashion. The models 5623 and 5621 are beyond comparison with regard to quality and the materials used and even 25 years later haven’t lost their merit.Porsche
Famous Yoko Ono shades
Vintage Porsche sunglasses stand for innovative designs and top-notch quality. Interchangeable lenses and folding frames made this brand popular.More about Porsche Design