Back to list
Pop Art 90's Titanium
|Color||414 - petrol / peach / fuchsia|
How do I find the right frame size?
- elaborate designer eyeglasses by CAZAL of the 90's
- high-end frame (made of titanium) weighs 18g only
- extraordinary finish with an excentric pop-art design
- unworn (like all our vintage CAZAL titanium frames)
- NO retro glasses, but an original old designer piece!
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why became Cazal so famous?Read more about the backgrounds