Back to list
Old School Hip Hop Frame
|Color||298 - clear / denim-patterned / gold|
How do I find the right frame size?
- legendary vintage Cazal eyeglasses from the late 80's
- flashy frame pattern by designer Cari Zalloni (CAZAL)
- truly vintage (WEST GERMANY) and NO Retro glasses
- unworn (like all our rare vintage 80's eyewear by Cazal)
- today called as 'HipHop glasses' or 'old school glasses'
- frame (M size 57/12) is made for optical (sun) lenses
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds