Back to list
Al Pacino Movie Sunglasses
|Color||517 - black / gold mat|
- Cazal model 968 = legendary movie sunglasses
- worn by actor Al Pacino in Donnie Brasco (1997)
- the most wanted vintage Cazal frame, worldwide
- unworn rarity (incl. orig. Cazal case & packing)
- collector's item (actually belongs in a museum)
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but the old Cazal orignal!
- 145mm width = XXL size (62°15), NO RE-ISSUE!
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why became Cazal so famous?Read more about the backgrounds