Back to list
Orientation Cardinal Point
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||silver / rainbow|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- vintage 'art glasses' by Casanova from the mid. 1980's
- legendary 'Simbolismo-Series' ("symbolist manifesto")
- the fundamental characteristic of 'Symbolist Art' is to
- never fix an idea conceptually or speak directly
- limited edition 959/1000 - only 1000 models, worldwide
- model with the cardinal points is called "orientation"
- NOS - unworn (like all our limited vintage eyeglasses)
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...