Back to list
Modern Art Eyeglasses 90's
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||02 - black / gray / red|
smallHow do I find the right frame size?
- Casanova eyeglasses, mod. RVC5, size 48/20, col. 02
- RVC = "RietVeld Collezione"; was a Dutch architect
- Rietveld belonged to the artist association "De Stijl"
- geometric forms, primary colors & functional purism
- the "red and blue chair" by Rietveld is world famous!
- 1990's, Casanova dedicated the RVC series to Rietveld
- an unworn 'Avantgarde' Original! (similar to Bauhaus)
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...
incl. VAT, excl. UPS shipping