Back to list
80's Aviator Sunglasses Large
|Color||302 - gold / black|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- legendary aviator design from the 80's by Cazal
- CAZAL's response to the Ray-Ban 'Large Metal'
- lightweight curved frame; in LARGE size 62-11
- classic sun lenses in dark-gray; 100% UV protect.
- unworn condition 'NOS' - true vintage 80's rarity
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but a 30 years old original
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds