Back to list
Artistic 80's Eyewear Artful
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||dark blue / taupe|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- interesting Casanova eyeglasses from around 1985
- fantastic combination of colors and functionality
- asymmetrical frame construction; true eye-catcher
- actually belongs in a museum, since 'a piece of art'
- unworn (like all our rare vintage Casanova eyewear)
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but a precious old ORIGINAL
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...