Back to list
Hip Hop Cazal 80's Shades
|Color||231 - turquoise / clear / gold|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- legendary Cazal design; directly from the 1980's
- clear synthetic frame with striking metal temples
- made in 1985 in Passau, Bavaria (WEST-Germany)
- unworn (like all our rare vintage CAZAL eyewear)
- NO RETRO fashion, but a true old unique RARITY
- sun lenses (100% UV) could be replaced optionally
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Glasses sizes explained
How do you find glasses in the right size?Read here ...
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds