Back to list
80's Sunglasses Miami Vice
|Color||red / silver|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- legendary 1980's vintage CARRERA designer sunglasses
- famous movie sunglasses from 1984 (a true legend !!!)
- Carrera Mod. 5512 worn by Don Johnson in Miami Vice
- cult object and sought-after collector's item, worldwide
- unworn rarity comes with a hard case by Porsche Carrera
- NO RETRO SHADES; but a rare 30 years old ORIGINAL!
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story