Back to list
Artful Panto Designer Glasses
|Color||gold / black / white|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- artful Panto designer eyeglasses by Casanova, 1980's
- gold-plated frame with discreet black & white stripes
- thin and lightweight metal frame (very comfortable)
- limited-lot 1980's production (rare, costly, precious)
- NOS - unworn (like all our vintage Casanova frames)
- demo lenses can be replaced with optical (sun)lenses
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...