Back to list
Extra Large M1 80's Sunglasses
|Color||dark blue-grey metallic|
How do I find the right frame size?
- extra large 80's Alpina sunglasses, famous model M1
- rarity from 1981 in blue-gray with 24 silver screws
- 1.generation = a bit higher than the M1's after 1985
- handmade aluminium frame (WEST Germany), 64-14
- unworn (with dark blue sun lenses) and Bvlgari case
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but a 40 years old ORIGINAL!
Alpina is not only known for its skiing eyewear, but also for its classic and flashy sunglasses. The Alpina M1 definitely belongs to the most legendary vintage sunglasses ever and has been cult since the 80’s.Alpina
the legendary M1 model
Stevie Wonder made the Alpina M1 his trademark ...Read more