Back to list
80's 90's Polarized Sunglasses
|Color||90 - black / silver|
How do I find the right frame size?
- old Carrera sunglasses from the Collection 1989/1990
- with gray POLARIZED sun lenses; 100% UV protection
- orig. catalog name: Model 5590 Jet, Sport Performance
- 3 sets of interchangeable lenses for different conditions
- 1x gray POLAR, 1x brown C-EXTREME, 1x brown-gradient
- unworn (like all our rare vintage Optyl Carrera eywear)
- NO RETRO SHADES, but an app. 30 years old ORIGINAL!
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story