Back to list
80's Frame 3 Sets Of Sun Lenses
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||11 - tortoise / brown|
How do I find the right frame size?
- performance sunglasses: Carrera Collection 1989/1990
- frame made of durable and long-living OPTYL material
- orig. catalog name: Carrera 5412 Cup Sport Performance
- 3 sets of interchangeable lenses for different conditions
- green and brown-gradient and solid brown ULTRASIGHT
- unworn (like all our rare vintage Optyl Carrera eyewear)
- NO RETRO SHADES, but an app. 30 years old ORIGINAL!
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story