Back to list
80's Sunglasses West Germany
|Color||gold / black / silver|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- rare, old Alpina M1 WEST GERMANY sunglasses
- Stevie Wonder made the M1 model his trademark
- can been seen on album covers, photos, concerts..
- black frame / golden cover with 24 silver screws
- unworn collector's item comes with a Bvlgari case
- NO RETRO SHADES, but the old legend from 1986
Alpina is not only known for its skiing eyewear, but also for its classic and flashy sunglasses. The Alpina M1 definitely belongs to the most legendary vintage sunglasses ever and has been cult since the 80’s.Alpina
the legendary M1 model
Stevie Wonder made the Alpina M1 his trademark ...Read more