Back to list
Iconic Sunglasses of the 80's
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||black / gold|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- 80's Alpina M1 iconic sunglasses in small size 60°12
- black frame with golden screws: the most wanted M1
- top quality (handmade in W.Germany) + Bvlgari case
- never worn, New Old Stock (NOS), collector's item!
- NO RETRO sunglasses; the old ORIGINAL from 1987!
- sun lenses could also be replaced with prescriptions
Alpina is not only known for its skiing eyewear, but also for its classic and flashy sunglasses. The Alpina M1 definitely belongs to the most legendary vintage sunglasses ever and has been cult since the 80’s.Alpina
the legendary M1 model
Stevie Wonder made the Alpina M1 his trademark ...Read more