Back to list
Back to the Future Sunglasses
How do I find the right frame size?
- original vintage Zeiss sunglasses, mod. 9337 from 1983
- worn by famous actor Michael J.Fox (alias Marty McFly)
- in the legendary movie 'Back to the Future' from 1985
- Marty McFly wore the model with silver mirrored lenses
- we can offer customized mirrored lenses upon request
- unworn collector's item and a piece of cinema history!
Zeiss glasses are the pick of the bunch with regard to quality optics. Whoever has once worn Zeiss sunglasses will easily admit that comparable quality is hard to find.Zeiss
Exemplary for top quality
Zeiss produces the best eyeglass lenses but also its own quality sunglasses.To the Zeiss specials