Back to list
Sports Sunglasses 80's Unisex
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||31 - bordeaux / black|
How do I find the right frame size?
- Carrera '5427 Sprinter' sports shades from 1988
- lightweight synthetic frame = OPTYL material!
- state-of-the-art lenses (2 sets) & with orig. case
- 1x C-Vision gold logo and 1x C-Vision silver logo
- very interesting frame pattern in bordeaux-black
- new old stock (like all our 80's Carrera sunnies)
- NO RETRO sunglasses; a rare vintage ORIGINAL
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story