Back to list
Old 80's Shades 2 Sets Of Lenses
|Color||11 - tortoise / black|
How do I find the right frame size?
- vintage Carrera designer sunglasses from the 1980's
- everlasting OPTYL-frame (shines like just produced)
- high-end quality and 1st class wearing comfort, TOP!
- 2 sets of lenses: 1x gray; 1x brown-gradient (100% UV)
- unworn, one of a kind (incl. Porsche Carrera hard case)
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but a rare 30 years old original
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story