Back to list
80's Sports Pilot's Sunglasses
|Color||90 - black|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- old 1980's sports aviator sunglasses by CARRERA
- orig. 80's catalog name: Carrera 5407 CHAMPION
- sturdy, durable, lightweight plastic frame; Optyl
- built to last and made for many sport activities!
- green Carrera sun lenses (for 100% UV protection)
- unworn (like all our vintage CARRERA sunglasses)
- NO retro sunglasses but an old original from 1989
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story