Back to list
90's Sports Shades Polarized
|Color||90 - black|
extra largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- CARRERA 5430 SUNBEAM sport's sunglasses from 1991
- water and ski sports glasses "panorama shield / mask"
- lightweight Polyamide material (top wearing comfort)
- POLARIZED lens = anti-relection for high sun-intensity
- new old stock (like all our rare VINTAGE sports shades)
- NO RETRO sunglasses, but an authentic OLD ORIGINAL
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story