Back to list
80's Vintage Sports Sunglasses
|Color||61 - mint green / black|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- Carrera Alpine-Changer sports shades from 1988
- lightweight synthetic frame = OPTYL material!
- state-of-the-art lenses (2 sets) & with orig. case
- brown-gradient and green Ultrasight (100% UV)
- extraordinary frame pattern with "lattice effect"
- new old stock (like all our 80's Carrera sunnies)
- NO RETRO sunglasses; a rare vintage ORIGINAL
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story