Back to list
80's Bugatti Men's Sunglasses
|Color||antique blue / turquoise patterned|
How do I find the right frame size?
- remarkable Bugatti vintage 80's designer sunglasses
- unique frame finish in "antique blue" & "mosaic blue"
- top notch quality (flexible spring hinges) + orig. case
- unworn (like all our RARE VINTAGE Bugatti eyewear)
- NO RETRO shades, but a 35 years old Bugatti original!
- the blue sun lenses can be replaced with prescriptions
The French luxury brand "Bugatti" didn´t focus exclusively on sensationally strong and ostentatious cars. In one of the great decades of eyewear fashion, the 1980's, Bugatti created sunglasses with their own interpretation of the tear drop shape.Bugatti
The Bugatti tear drop design
Luxury sunglasses for luxury automobiles.Read the background story