Back to list
Sportsglasses Steampunk 90's
|Made for||Men and Women|
How do I find the right frame size?
- striking vintage Carrera (sports) sunglasses of the 90's
- dull-black frame + original Carrera plastic sun lenses
- called as 'steampunk sunglasses' or 'industrial design'
- unworn rarity (like all our vintage shades) from 1995
- NO RETRO; a unique model in great quality (100% UV)
- reduced to 269,- Euro (small scratch on the right lens)
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story