Back to list
90's Eyeglasses With Clip On
|Made for||Men and Women|
How do I find the right frame size?
- rare, old vintage BADA sunglasses from the year 1996
- designed in Los Angeles and produced in Sabae (Japan)
- made in the same factory like Oliver Peoples & Eyevan
- accordingly, the same TOP QUALITY / "look-and-feel"
- unworn, NOS (like all our old L.A.+ Sabae sunglasses)
- NO RETRO fashion-shades, but a unique old ORIGINAL
Here you can find the special treasures from the 70’s throughout the 90’s, which cannot be assigned to any of our brand categories. Extraordinary, very rare sunglasses from well known designers.Insider Brands