Back to list
80's Vintage Sunglasses Optyl
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||61 - green / black mottled|
largeHow do I find the right frame size?
- CARRERA 5565 = a design classic from the mid 1980's
- similar to the famous Carrera 'mod. 5512' (Miami Vice)
- everlasting Optyl-frame still shines like just produced
- new old stock (like all our rare vintage Carrera shades)
- NO retro sunglasses, but a 35 years old vintage original
- unique frame pattern (green / black mottled); see pics!
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story