Back to list
Extraordinary 80's Sunglasses
How do I find the right frame size?
- classic Bugatti sunglasses from app. 1988/89
- extraordinary frame design (simply striking)
- often called as Bugatti 'sad tear drop' design
- with rare and fancy tricolored "sunrise" lenses
- perfect fit and 1st class quality (+ orig. case)
- unworn (like all our VINTAGE Bugatti glasses)
- NO RETRO shades, but a true old 80's original!
The French luxury brand didn´t focus exclusively on sensationally strong and ostentatious cars. In one of the great decades of eyewear fashion, the 1980's, Bugatti created sunglasses with their own interpretation of the tear drop shape.Bugatti
The Bugatti tear drop design
Luxury sunglasses for luxury automobiles.Read the background story