Back to list
Rare 90s Bugatti Panto Glasses
|Color||gold / chestnut|
How do I find the right frame size?
- rare Bugatti Panto designer sunglasses; size 49/21
- a Panto frame design is very hard to find at Bugatti
- gold-plated / chestnut frame with flexible hinges
- TOP-notch quality, made in France, around 1996/97
- unworn (like all our rare vintage Bugatti sunglasses)
- NO RETRO shades, but a precious old original; vertu!
- the yellow sun lenses can be worn at nighttime, too
The French luxury brand didn´t focus exclusively on sensationally strong and ostentatious cars. In one of the great decades of eyewear fashion, the 1980's, Bugatti created sunglasses with their own interpretation of the tear drop shape.Bugatti
The Bugatti tear drop design
Luxury sunglasses for luxury automobiles.Read the background story