Back to list
Rare Vintage 80's Eyeglasses
|Color||46 - gold / tortoise|
How do I find the right frame size?
- noble Carrera vintage eyeglasses from the 80's
- sober elegance in styling, coloring and design
- true 'gentleman glasses' in top craftsmanship
- unworn (like all our vintage CARRERA eyewear)
- the frame can be glazed with lenses of any kind
- NO RETRO, but an app. 35 years old ORIGINAL!
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story