Back to list
Rare Old Vintage Frame HipHop
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||297 - clear / pink / gray / gold|
How do I find the right frame size?
- legendary vintage Cazal eyeglasses from the late 80's
- flashy frame pattern by designer Cari Zalloni (CAZAL)
- truly vintage (CAZAL ORIGINAL) and NO RETRO specs
- unworn (like all our rare vintage 80's eyewear by Cazal)
- today called as 'HipHop glasses' or 'old school glasses'
- frame (in L size 59/13) is made for optical (sun) lenses
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why became Cazal so famous?Read more about the backgrounds