Back to list
Colorful Reading Eyeglasses
|Color||gold / multicolor|
How do I find the right frame size?
- glamorous Casanova reading glasses from around 1985
- distinctive Venetian design in style of the 18th century
- at the time of the Italian writer Giacomo G. Casanova
- 24kt gold-plated frame & charming patterned / colored
- limited-lot production (rare, extravagant & sumptuous)
- meanwhile, a collector's item, worldwide (true vintage)
- NOS - unworn (like all our artistic vintage eyeglasses)
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...