Back to list
80's Carrera Sunglasses Optyl
|Color||12 - marbled gray-brown|
How do I find the right frame size?
- rare vintage sunglasses by Carrera from the late 80's
- back then, made of incredible OPTYL plastic material
- the lightweight OPTYL material does not seem to age
- unique frame coloring & Carrera sun lenses; 100% UV
- unworn (like all our vintage CARRERA Optyl eyewear)
- NO RETRO shades, but an old ORIGINAL from 1989!
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story