Back to list
Vintage Specs NO Retro Frame
|Color||332/1 - white / gold|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- very masculine Cazal eyeglasses from app. 1989/90
- model 729, color 332/1, 57-14, 140 (West Germany)
- it's the smaller version of the legendary CAZAL 735
- never worn, (like all our rare vintage CAZAL frames)
- NO RETRO EYEWEAR, but a 30 years old ORIGINAL!
- DEMO lenses should be replaced with prescriptions
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds