Back to list
Optyl Sunglasses 70's Shades
|Color||90 - black|
- simply ingenious 70's vintage sunglasses by CARRERA
- frame made of durable and long-living OPTYL material
- the lightweight OPTYL material does not seem to age
- with new sun lenses (green-gradient), 100% UV protect.
- unworn (like all our rare vintage Optyl Carrera eyewear)
- NO RETRO, but a 40 years old original + Movado pouch!
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story