Back to list
Adjustable Temples 80's Vario
|Color||41 - gold / silver|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- brilliant 1980's aviator sunglasses by CARRERA
- soberly elegance in styling, colouring & design
- top wearing comfort thanks to individual fitting
- great Vario System for a variable temple length
- unworn (like all our rare VINTAGE 80's eyewear)
- Carrera lenses; spring hinges, + Movado pouch!
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera
Carrera Sport's Shades
Functionality, innovation and top-notch crafting are characteristic of Carrera.To the Carrera story