Back to list
Old School 70's Shades
|Color||russet mottled / see pics|
How do I find the right frame size?
- vintage 'quality sunglasses' by Metzler from the 1970's
- back then, built to last (monolithic frame) - Must feel!
- with ZEISS UMBRAL mineral lenses (scratch-resistant)
- a real heavyweight (50 gram) - made in (W.) Germany
- new old stock (like all our Metzler old school shades)
- NO RETRO FRAME, but a LARGE 40 years old ORIGINAL
Metzler developed frames and glasses of exquisite quality. The Metzler sunglasses offered by us couldn’t be more reminiscent of the 80’s. More “old school” isn’t possible.Metzler
monolithic Metzler glasses
Metzler frames and Metzler sunglasses were built to last.Read more