Back to list
Iconic West Germany Frame
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||brown / gold-plated|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- legendary Alpina M1 sunglasses in small size 60°12
- M1 = the bestseller sunglasses of the 1980's per se
- top quality (handmade in W.Germany) + Versace case
- one of the most wanted vintage shades, WORLDWIDE
- never worn, New Old Stock (NOS), collector's item!
- brown/gold-plated frame with brown-gradient lenses
- NO RETRO sunglasses; the old ORIGINAL from 1987!
Alpina is not only known for its skiing eyewear, but also for its classic and flashy sunglasses. The Alpina M1 definitely belongs to the most legendary vintage sunglasses ever and has been cult since the 80’s.Alpina
the legendary M1 model
Stevie Wonder made the Alpina M1 his trademark ...Read more