Back to list
70's Folding Glasses
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- vintage folding glasses by Meyro, made in France
- very old model from the late 1960's / early 1970's
- the material looks like real Amber; really unique!
- true rartiy in an unworn condition (new old stock)
- the frame can be glazed with lenses of any kind
- NO RETRO EYEWEAR, but a precious old Original
Here you can find the special treasures from the 70’s throughout the 90’s, which cannot be assigned to any of our brand categories. Extraordinary, very rare sunglasses from well known designers.Insider Brands