Back to list
70's Combi Glasses First Series
|Color||97/7 - tortoise / gold|
mediumHow do I find the right frame size?
- ultra rare vintage Cazal eyeglasses from the late 1970's
- model of the first series by CAri ZALloni (CAZAL), ever!
- with the age-old 'Frame Germany' engraving; size 56/18
- Cazal started to mark the frames "W.Germany" in the 80s
- famous 'combi glasses' (metal frame with plastic temples)
- unworn original (NEW OLD STOCK), true collector's item
- NO RETRO EYEGLASSES; but a genuine 40 years old rarity
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds