Back to list
70's Old School Frame
How do I find the right frame size?
- vintage ZOLLITSCH eyeglasses from the early 1970's
- true 'OLD SCHOOL GLASSES' in unbelievable quality
- massive frame, monolithic, impossible to get, today
- noble, timeless tortoise frame pattern looks like real
- SMALL !! FRAME (127mm) with flexible spring hinges
- unworn (like all our rare vintage ZOLLITSCH models)
- NO RETRO EYEWEAR, but an app. 40 years old rarity!
Here you can find the special treasures from the 70’s throughout the 90’s, which cannot be assigned to any of our brand categories. Extraordinary, very rare sunglasses from well known designers.Insider Brands