Back to list
Big Boi 80's West Germany
|Color||97/7 - tortoise / gold|
How do I find the right frame size?
- famous vintage Hip Hop scene glasses from 1989/90
- one of the most wanted vintage models, worldwide
- designed by CAri ZALloni (Mr. CAZAL) in size 55°19
- worn by Big Boi from Outkast in the movie: "ATL"
- ultra-rare and authentic 'old school' (collector's item)
- unworn, NOS (like all our WEST GERMANY CAZALS)
- this is the genuine 80's original and NO reproduction!
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds