Back to list
90's Shades Lady Gaga Style
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||753 - pink-silver / gold / black|
How do I find the right frame size?
- vintage CAZAL designer sunglasses from 1993/1994
- flashy & complex composition of colors & materials
- with many fancy design details (distinctive CAZAL)
- worn by Lady Gaga (MTV interview; December 2009)
- new old stock (like all our vintage CAZAL eyewear)
- NO RETRO fashion, but a unique 25 years old rarity!
Cazal created its distinctive sunglasses style in the 80’s and quickly became famous for its extravaganza. Over and over, these legendary sunglasses can be seen in movies or music videos (especially Hip-Hop). We offer only the ‘old school’ Cazal original eyewear (often still ‘made in West Germany’).Cazal
Hip Hop Cazal
Why Cazal became so famous that people eve turned to criminals for a pair of these sunglassesRead more about the backgrounds