Back to list
Fancy Newspaper Sunglasses
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||white / black|
smallHow do I find the right frame size?
- fantastic, fancy 80's Casanova vintage sunglasses
- interesting frame pattern (looks like a newspaper)
- eye-catcher, rarity & highlight for every collector
- actually belongs in a musem, since 'a piece of art'
- unworn (like all our rare vintage Casanova shades)
- the sun lenses could be replaced with prescriptions
These exclusive artistic sunglasses embody the vivacious Venetian Carnival at the time of the Italian author Casanova. The limited Casanova editions such as 'Arché' or 'Simbolismo' are now highly-coveted collectables for art lovers the world over.Casanova
Artistic Eyewear Creations
Casanova glasses represent the spirit and the exuberance of the Venetian carnival.Read more about ...