Back to list
Bubinga Precious Wood Shades
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||gold / wood|
- precious Cartier vintage luxury sunglasses from 1990
- made of African Bubinga Wood, small size 52°18, 130
- noble rarity (22kt GOLD-PLATED) with spring hinges
- ORIGINAL mineral sun lenses with the CARTIER logo
- model of the legendary 'PRECIOUS WOOD' collection
- UNWORN rarity, with full original CARTIER packing
- NO retro shades; but 100% vintage Cartier ORIGINAL
- WE DON'T ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS FOR THIS MODEL!
Cartier, famous in the pure luxury segment, stands for sinfully expensive jewelry & accessories. The list of famous Cartier-sunglasses lovers is endless. Our collection of old vintage Cartier luxury eyewear includes, for example, the legendary 1983 Vendome Santos glasses as featured in a James Bond film and the exquisite Cartier wood frame glasses.Cartier
The jeweller of kings and the king of jewellers.Read the full story.