Back to list
80's Aviator Sunglasses
|Made for||Men and Women|
|Color||30 - red / gold|
How do I find the right frame size?
- the legendary 'The BOEING Collection by Carrera'
- made for the Boeing pilots needs from 1988-1990
- conspicuous bar with the prestigious Boeing label
- 'small' 61/15 size in the 80's = medium size, today
- designer- and collector's item (true vintage rarity)
- new old stock (like all our Carrera BOEING shades)
- NO retro sunglasses, but a precious old ORIGINAL
In 1989, Boeing proudly advertised ‘Advanced Flight Tech Eyewear’, a slogan rightly doing justice to the quality of their ‘high-tech aviator’ sunglasses – none more so than the now legendary model 5701.Boeing
Boeing Pilots Sunglasses
The Boeing Collection combines high-tech, design and lifestyle equally.To the Boeing Story