Back to list
- Elvis Presley Style Shades
|Color||brownish / silver|
- very old vintage Carrera sunglasses (early 70's)
- one of the first Carrera (by Optyl) models, at all
- characteristic design and coloring, at that time
- legendary Elvis Presley style (distinctive temples)
- 2nd hand model, but in a great vintage condition!
- scratch-free lenses; frame has small signs of wear
- NO retro shades; but an over 40 years old unicum!
Initially, Carrera focused on sportswear sunglasses. Largely thanks to Don Johnson and his now legendary Carrera 5512 sunglasses in the Miami Vice cult series, the company’s eyewear came to epitomise sports functionality and cool lifestyles.Carrera